We are going to discuss all about RedBubble that what is redbubble, how to work on it and how to make money on Redbubble?
What Is RedBubble?
Redbubble is the second largest POD platform just after Merch By Amazon. If you are a designer and want to make some money? Then you should sell some products like t-shirts. Don’t know how?? Then stick to this article.
Redbubble is one of the famous POD (Print-On-Demand) Company which offers you to sell your t-shirts online. Once you design then upload your work in your account, the company takes your product design and upload it to the Redbubble Market. Upload more designs to get more buyers. You don’t need to worry about products, their printing and shipping. The workers of this company will do themselves.
It was developed in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. The company wants to give designers a new way to sell their products. Today, it has over 400k designers across the world.
How to start work:
1. Create an account, to start earning as a t-shirt designer.
2. After creating an account, upload your work so that they can deliver it to buyers.
3. Not Only T-Shirts but there are many options to upload like: Hoodies, Scarfs, Leggings, Tank Tops, Posters, Dresses, Phone Cases, Mini Skirts, Wall Art, Stickers, Mugs, Clocks, Laptop Cases, Pillows, Tote Bags, Stationary, Calenders, and Eve Gift Certificates.
4. You can use up to 50 keywords per product. This allows customers to find you, so take the time to fill this out as accurately as you can.
The Pros & Cons Of RedBubble:
- Amazing quantity of merchandise! a large variety of products in which to design and probably sell. How many? attempt over 60 merchandise.
- Regularly run promo codes, this drives traffic and sales that helps sellers. I prefer to do this, other companies never run any reasonably promotional codes.
- The seller can adjust price whenever they need
- It contains a forum option, from where you can receive support from other designers or sellers.
- This company provides (feature designer of the day), it is also a great way to promote yourself.
- Customer services are Pretty Nice.
- Uploading speed is good.
- It provides you with a widget by which you can share your products on various social media platforms. This will help you to get more traffic to your products.
- You are able to track your visitors through Google Analytics.
- You can apply tags to your products so that people can find you.
- It contains a Blog which is full of information for the newbie as well as for expert.
- A well maintained Help Centre, so you can ask as many questions as you want.
- Payments are made automatically, payment methods are through Paypal or direct deposit to bank account.
- Some products on this platform seems little expensive
- It’s probably not the best way as an artist to make money as you will only receive a percentage of the sales.
- You have to do the marketing yourself, by creating a website or facebook pages
- Withdraw your payments on 15th date of every month.
Upload the high-quality designs on this platform, don’t use low qualiit resolution because it will be seen on your product and you will not get any orders. Consequently, you will recieve negative reviews from buyers.
You can use 50 keywords per t-shirt. Try to use all 50 keywords, this will help the buyer to find you easily. Set up your profile with a picture and cover image that is relevant to you. As well as personal information, try to make it interesting and honest.
Last Words About Redbubble:
I loved the number of products they have with different categories. This company has a variety of products to sell to their customers. but, one thing I disliked about it is that some products are a little high as compared to their quality. Overall Redbubble platform is easy to use, it’s the best company for the newbie as well as for expert to sell their products.
If you don’t know how to design then don’t take tension. You can buy designs from (www.tee-designs.com) for your Redbubble account.